Our Legacy Circle was established to honor all those who have taken the extraordinary step of including Tall Tales Ranch in their long-term plans through an estate commitment, life-income gift, or other deferred giving arrangements. On behalf of the entire Tall Tales Ranch family, we thank you for considering your role in the legacy story we’re writing together at Tall Tales Ranch.
As a Legacy Circle member, you will be celebrated among those who recognize and respect the right of people with neurological differences to thrive and be valued for their unique ability to contribute to their communities. You will be celebrated as one who shares our belief that inclusion and diversity matters. You will be celebrated as someone whose generosity brings our community to life and sustains us into the future.
Legacy Circle membership begins with an annual or designated gift at the $5,000 level and above. Please contact Heather at 303.806.9141 x5 for more information about coordinating your plans today
THE FOLLOWING COMMITMENTS QUALIFY YOU FOR MEMBERSHIP:
- An estate commitment in your will or revocable trust, beneficiary designations
- A life-income gift that names Tall Tales Ranch as a remainder beneficiary, such as a charitable remainder trust or a charitable gift annuity, or via a Donor Advised Fund
- A charitable lead trust that provides income for Tall Tales Ranch for a donor’s lifetime or term of years
- A gift or assignment of qualified retirement plan assets such as an IRA charitable rollover, 401(k) or 403(b)
- A gift of life insurance
- Certain other planned gifts such as real estate, endowed gifts, and memorial or tribute gifts
PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR INFORMATION
Partner with us! We know charitable gifts can be an important part of your clients’ overall financial and estate plans, and we are committed to working with you to ensure that they find a charitable arrangement that best fits their needs and goals. We look forward to working together to arrange the best gift plan possible. Please contact Heather Lauren Quiroga, Development Director, at 303.806.9141 x5, or email@example.com
Legal name: Tall Tales Ranch
Tax ID #: 46-4058828
Address: 6311 South Grant Drive, Centennial, CO 80121