Our sustaining members are a dedicated and thoughtful community of supporters whose monthly or quarterly donations fuel our mission to support those living with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
JOIN THE FOUNDERS CIRCLE: sustaining members at the $500/month (or greater) level will enjoy all member benefits plus individual/family name recognition engraved on our Community Barn main entrance plaque. (Permanent installation, target ribbon-cutting date is summer 2023.)
WHY BECOME A SUSTAINING MONTHLY OR QUARTERLY DONOR?
- Be a part of the effort! See the long-term impact of your support as we bring the ranch to life, together
- Contribute to the longevity of our organization by giving us regular support
- Give in a sustainable way, with a donation level/frequency that’s manageable within your budget
- More of your money goes directly to helping our mission, since automatic processing means there are fewer admin. costs to cover
- Avoid the hassle of re-entering your details every time you make a new contribution
- It’s easy to pause or cancel a membership donation subscription anytime
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Exclusive monthly one-minute “Watch Our Tale Unfold” construction and ambassador video updates
- Name recognition in our quarterly newsletter
- Early bird and discounted invitations to events such as house concerts, annual Talent Show celebration and other TTR community gatherings
- Receive a 100% tax deduction for your contributions
PLEASE CONTACT Heather Lauren Quiroga at 303.806.9141 ext. 5, or firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information about joining the Founders Circle, or with any other questions about sustained giving.